PVP Real Arena is one of the most attractive game modes in Real Realm. This play mode has a diverse mechanism, countless opportunities for everyone, and numerous prizes.
We have fully presented how the matches will take place and the rules of the award-winning items in this article to help gamers capture all the information of the upcoming PVP Real Arena.
1/ PVP modes:
– PVP Betting – Real Arena
– PVP Ranking
2/ Competition conditions & format:
A. Competition format:
- Real Arena is a PVP game mode, that takes place between 01 player vs 01 player
- The team competes in the form of 3 Hero vs 3 Hero, or 4 Hero vs 4 Hero is regulated in each period.
B. Conditions of participation:
- Players need to have from 3, or 4 Heroes of different armies according to the 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 competition format specified in each period.
- The Heroes participating are Hero NFTs. and Hero is summoned in-game.
- Hero NFT must have been Deposited Marketplace into the game for more than 4 days to participate in the competition.
- Hero summoned in-game must have summoned time > 4 days to join.
- Heroes participating in the competition need to have Battle Limitation (LTV) points > 1, and Energy >= 3
- Real in-game numbers must have enough 1000 Reals or more to use bets for 1 match.
- Hero Non-NFT is not allowed to participate in the match.
Period 1: take place in 2 weeks and start in March (specific time will be announced later)
3/ PVP betting – The progress of the match and how to determine the winning team
A. How to pair teams:
- The participating teams have to arrange their squads before the system matches the teams.
- After players complete the formation, the system will randomly pair opponents based on rank and other stats.
- The time for each pairing is 60 seconds.
B. Match Progress
- In period 1, each team participating will only have Heroes compete against each other with no troops.
- A match will take place up to 5 rounds.
- The battles of each round will cycle according to the type of arms as follows: Guns -> Archers -> Infantry -> Cavalry (any team that does not have a Hero of any arm cannot fight in that turn)
- Players need to pay attention to these orders to arrange tactics for their team.
C. How to determine the winning team
- Less than 5 rounds, the team that no longer has a Hero in the squad is determined to lose the match, the team that still has the Hero alive will be the winner.
- After 5 rounds:
- The team that no longer has a Hero in the squad is determined to lose the match, the team that still has the Hero alive will be the winner..
- If both teams still have a Hero in their squad, or if both teams no longer have Hero alive , the 2 teams will draw.
D. Prize PVP betting
For Period 1:
- The winning team will receive the total REAL of the 2 bets (after deducting a 2% fee for each side) of 1960 REAL.
- If 2 teams draw, each side will be returned the REAL bet (after deducting a 2% fee) of 980 REAL.
4/ PVP Ranking
A. How to rank:
- After each match in PVP betting mode, the winning team will be added ranking points, the losing team will have ranking points deducted.
- The ranking method is based on the international standard formula ELO. (Refer here)
- The starting ELO of players of the period is 1700
- Players with higher ELO scores will have higher rankings.
- In case 2 or more players have the same ELO score, the person who achieves that ELO points later will be ranked higher. For example, if there are 3 people with the same 2000 ELO points, the person who achieves 2000 ELO points later will have a higher rank than the previous person.
B. PVP Ranking Award:
- PVP Ranking awards will include REAL and Diamond
- Total REAL Ranking Prize Pool period 1 is: 1,005,000 REAL
- The 1st period awards are divided into levels and are based on 2 criteria: Ranking and required ELO score level as follows:
Rewards for Ranks 1
|1||1850 – 1899||25,000 REAL|
|1||1800 – 1849||7,500 REAL|
|1||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|1||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 2 – 8:
|2 – 8||>1900||30,000 REAL|
|2 – 8||1850 – 1899||25,000 REAL|
|2 – 8||1800 – 1849||7,500 REAL|
|2 – 8||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|2 – 8||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 9 – 16:
|9 – 16||>1850||25,000 REAL|
|9 – 16||1800 – 1849||7,500 REAL|
|9 – 16||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|9 – 16||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 17 – 32:
|17 – 32||>1850||10,000 REAL|
|17 – 32||1800 – 1849||7,500 REAL|
|17 – 32||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|17 – 32||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 33 – 50:
|33 – 50||>= 1800||7,500 REAL|
|33 – 50||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|33 – 50||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 51 – 100:
|51 – 100||>= 1800||5000 REAL|
|51 – 100||1750 – 1799||10,000 Diamonds|
|51 – 100||0 – 1749||No reward|
Rewards for Ranks 101 – 250:
|101 – 250||>= 1750||10,000 Diamonds|
|101 – 250||0 – 1749||No reward|
- The prize will be paid to the players after the PVP period ends.
- As for the REAL reward, it will be evenly divided and paid every day for 20 days.
- All prizes will be added to the game account
A. The Realpot code receiving mechanism and The participating lucky spin rule
- After each PVP betting match, the loser will receive 1 Realpot code to join the lucky spin every day. This means that after each match, there is a Realpot code for the loser.
- The player’s Realpot codes will not be invalidated and can be entered in the next spins until the Realpot has the winner.
- Players’ Realpot codes will be invalidated and will not be able to participate in subsequent spins if there is a winner that day.
- There will be a maximum of Realpot code publishing, the total is 50,000 codes. If 50,000 Realpot codes have been released, the loser of the match from 50,001 in the PVP betting will not receive Realpot codes immediately but have to wait.
They will have to wait until the random spin finds the winner among the previous 50,000 published codes. At the time we have a winner, all codes will be reset.
Those who have not received Realpot codes due to the maximum of 50,000 Realpot codes published will receive the number of Realpot codes corresponding to the number of battles they have lost without receiving Realpot codes.
B. The Daily lucky spin time and the reward judgment.
- Every day there will be one lucky spin round at 19:00 (UTC + 0)
- Lucky spin participation codes must be issued before the time of the draw.
- After each lucky spin, the system will display a notification of the winning code.
C. Realpot award
- Pool Realpot award every day is 100,000 Real
- The Realpot prize will be accumulated the day before if no one won the previous day.
- The Pool Realpot award accumulated up to 700,000 Real. The cumulative balance exceeded this number to be burned.
- The amount of REAL tokens awards is a maximum of 3,000,000 tokens/ month
- Realpot rewards payment to winners will be divided equally and delivered every day for 20 days.
- Realpot rewards will be sent to mail (ingame) for the winner every day.
As you can see, PVP REAL ARENA has a diverse mechanism with many attractive award categories. Now you have all the details to plan your next strategy. It’s crunch time to upgrade your army as strong as you can to take home great prizes.