We have received many players inquiring about how the BATTLE LIMITATION (LTV) of Hero NFTs can be restored. Now, Real Realm would like to inform our users about Battle Limitation Recovery – The new function we have always been looking forward to.
1/ Feature Introduction:
The Battle Limitation (LTV) recovery feature is used to refill Battle Limitation (LTV) points for Hero NFTs you want.
The recovery method is that the player will use and burn other Hero NFTs with 100% Battle Limitation (LTV) points to recover Battle Limitation (LTV) points for other Hero NFTs.
Depending on the type of Hero NFT is used for burning, the restored Hero NFT will receive the corresponding Battle Limitation (LTV) points as follows:
|The type of Hero NFT is used for burning||The recovered Battle Limitation Points (LTV) the Hero NFT will get|
|LE (Limited Edition + Seasonal)||1650|
2/ Conditions to Recover:
- Hero NFT that needs to be refilled Battle Limitation (LTV) must be a Hero NFT with at least Orb level 3 Level 1.
- Hero NFT used to burn to refill Battle Limitation (LTV) for other Hero NFTs must be Hero NFT that has 100% Battle Limitation (LTV)
- Hero NFTs used to Burn and Hero NFTs that need to be recovery Battle Limitation (LTV) must be Hero NFTs currently in the wallet (not be deposited into the game)
- Hero non-NFT (Classic Hero) cannot be used to refill Battle Limitation (LTV)
3/ How to Recover:
– Access the Marketplace Real Realm at: https://market.realrealm.io
– Access the menu Account -> Revive tab
- Here you will see the Functional section to recover Battle Limitation (LTV) for Hero NFT.
And it also will show Hero NFTs eligible to apply this refill feature, including
- Hero NFTs need to recover Battle Limitation (LTV): is called Hero Revive.
These Hero NFTs have Orb 3 Level 1 or higher and are in the wallet (not be deposited into the game). (If your Hero NFT is still in the game, you need to withdraw it to your wallet)
- Hero NFT is used for burning: is called Hero Materials.
These Hero NFTs are Hero NFTs that have 100% Battle Limitation and are in your wallet (not be deposited into the game) (If your NFT Hero is still in the game, you need to withdraw it to your wallet)
- To start the recovery, Select the Hero NFT you want to recover Battle Limitation and press the “Revive” button, then select the Hero NFT to burn and press the “Material” button.
- Then, press the “Revive” button on the recovery section to restore the Battle Limitation for the Hero NFT you’ve selected.
Above are detailed instructions on how to recover your Hero NFTs. From now on, you can restore the Hero in any way. Energy refill is boosted with diamonds, while Battle Limitation is recovered by burning other NFTs. Now you can keep your favorite and strong Hero NFTs as long as you want.
Follow us on our social media: