1. Bring Hero NFTs into the game (Deposit):
Users go to the Marketplace on the Real Realm website, browse to the Account menu and click on My NFTs. For all the Hero NFTs which are not brought into the game, users will see the Deposit button, and in order to bring Hero NFTs into the game, users click on Deposit to bring Hero NFTs to the game. After clicking Deposit, the button will change to Withdraw.
After Depositing to bring Hero NFTs into the game, users will see their Heroes in-game. When Heroes NFT is in a Deposit state, they will not be able to trade on Marketplace. To be able to trade Hero NFTs on Marketplace, they must be withdrawn back to the wallet on Marketplace.
2. Withdraw Hero NFTs back to the wallet on Marketplace
On Marketplace, browse to the My NFT tab, users will see all their Heroes NFT, and which are brought into the game will appear the Withdraw button. Users can click the Withdraw and do a few steps following the system required to withdraw their Heroes NFTs back to the wallet
Withdraw Hero NFT condition:
– After summoning Hero NFT in-game. Users can Withdraw Summoned Hero NFT back to the wallet that’s connected to the account in-game on Marketplace from Account tab -> Hero Summon Tab.
– The account that’s connected to the wallet in-game has Hero NFT can be withdrawn immediately
– The account that’s connected to the wallet in-game has no Hero NFT needs to stake 1000 Real in 7 days. After staking Real in 7 days, users can withdraw the Hero NFT.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media: