Who can join Closed Beta Mainnet?
You need to join Closed Beta Mainnet Whitelist.
- Time to join whitelist: from now to 23:59, Dec 26
- Submit email & BSC wallet address to this form: https://forms.gle/b3riUigUYBbakhGt7
- Who is eligible for whitelist? Who meet 1 of 3 conditions as below are eligible for whitelist round:
- Having at least 1 Hero training in Academy, or
- Holding at least 1,000 $REAL tokens, or
- Having at least 5 Social Points (Get more Social Points here: https://www.market.realrealm.io/social-point)
- Real Realm will choose 3,000 users to give them the right to join Closed Beta Mainnet.
What is in Closed Beta Mainnet?
- Users will use the $REAL to buy Diamond in-game.
- The value of Diamond in-game: $1 = 100 Diamonds
Note: The Diamond users bought in-game will be repaid in Open Beta Mainnet.
- In Closed Beta Mainnet, users will have the same version of the Heroes they have in their wallet or trained in Academy. And the level of Hero used in Close Beta Mainnet will be the same as in the Real Realm’s Marketplace.
- After Close Beta Mainnet ends, all data will be erased.
All REAL tokens revenue from Diamond sales in Closed Beta will be burned.
Benefits for users when they join Closed Beta Mainnet
- Rewards for bugs reporting:
- Real Realm will collect all bug reports submitted by users and will review and evaluate those bugs.
- After confirming that the bugs are correct, a reward will be record to the person who reports the bug first.
- The value of the reward depends on the level of the bug that Real Realm evaluates will be from 100 – 2,000 Diamonds /bug.
- Place to report the bugs: https://discord.gg/Q6fuh3X5Cb
- Rewards for Top level accounts in the game:
- Top 1 – 5: will receive 30,000 Diamonds
- Top 6 – 10: will receive 15,000 Diamonds
- Top 11 – 30: will receive 10,000 Diamonds
- Top 31 – 100: will receive 5,000 Diamonds
- Rewards for all users who joined Close Beta Mainnet:
- All users who has joined to play in Close Beta Mainnet will be rewarded with 1,000 Diamonds.
All rewards will be given at the Open Beta Mainnet opening date.