Dec 18th – Dec 31st, 2021
How to join
Connect your wallet & List your box on Real Realm’s Marketplace.
Submit to join the event. For each box submitted to participate in the event, you need to hold 5,000 $REAL respectively in your wallet while sending the box.
So if you submit 2 boxes to the event, you will need 10,000 $REAL tokens in your wallet, and so on…
How will the rate be increased?
– The participant box will increase the rarity rate by 1.5%/ 24 hours.
– Each participant box needs to meet with the following 2 conditions at the same time to increase the rare rate:
+ Box participated in the event must take place continuously and fully 24 hours,
+ The amount of $REAL in the wallet must be held continuously (at the same time as the box when participating) and fully 24 hours is from 5,000 $REAL/ box participated.
– The maximum time for each participating box will be 20 days, and the maximum % of rare rate each box participates in is increased in these 20 days is 30%. Thus, the box that has been participated for 20 days will have a maximum of 50% of rare rate (30% is increased when participating in the event, and 20%, as usual, when buying the box).
– The percentage of rare when added to the box will not be lost.
When will the rarity rate stop increasing?
– When the box that is participating in the event does not meet 2 conditions at the same time to increase the rarity rate, no more rate will be added.
– Boxes that have been added up to 30% of the rare rate at any participation will not be added anymore.
– When the box that is participating in the event is sold to others, as soon as the sale is successful, the box will be counted as stopping participating in the event at that time and the rare rate will be stopped increasing, or
– When the box is participating in the event, but you stop listing the box on Real Realm’s Marketplace, the box will be counted as stopping participating in the event right at the time you stop listing the box and the rare rate will be stopped increasing.
* When the box is sold/transferred, the percentage of rare rate of the box that has been added will not be lost
* New owners of boxes with increased rare rates can continue to participate in the event to increase the rare rate of boxes until they reach the maximum of 30% of rarity rate for each box according to the event’s rule.